 Administrative / General / 8685
Re: Online Ideas Page...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 23:13:39 GMT

In lugnet.build, Amy Hughes writes:
In a great many newsgroups, Josh Baakko writes:
[mercifully deleted]

Newsgroups: lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad,
lugnet.publish, lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.basic,
lugnet.boats, lugnet.castle, lugnet.football

Gotta be a case of narcissism. Or maybe a lapse of good judgement? Does one at
least get a warning when one does this sort of thing through the web interface?

Amy

Sure, just criticize my choice of groups to post into...  The reason for
this large amont is because i posted my first post about the Ideas Page in
the same groups, so i wanted the second info drop in the same one, so that
the same people could find it.
The next posts will all be entered into lugnet.announce.

Josh
http://members.nbci.com/shiningston/ideas.html

P.S. have you even look at the page?