 Administrative / General / 8628
Re: 4.5 Volt straight track (p/n 3228), different versions ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:07:15 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, John VanZwieten writes:

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
-snip-
Good point, I've copied this post to lugnet.cad.dat.parts and set FUT • there.

Just a friendly reminder:  the lugnet.cad.dat.* heirarchy is for • posting
.dat files, and for followup discussion to those .dat posts.

Thanks for the reminder... I *always* forget that.

Questions or
comments related to cad parts should be directed to lugnet.cad.dev.

Which you forgot to do! <zing> :-)

Good point.  Follow-up posts don't bother me as much, since I use a
newsreader, but they would muddy the .dat waters for web browsers.

We should probably just have a group named lugnet.cad.parts (or
cad.dev.parts) to make it obvious where to post.

-John Van

f.u.t. lugnet.admin.general