 Administrative / General / 860
    Re: Holy time-zone differences, Batman! —Steve Bliss
   (...) Really? .test ng's are usually very interesting places. At least you very rarely have to wade through lengthy posts. Quick and to the point. "This was a test, don't read it". In and out, no muss, no fuss. Steve (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Holy time-zone differences, Batman! —Todd Lehman
   (...) I lump it in with the .off-topic.debate group -- I try not to read it, but I don't always succeed in not reading it. :) That is, there's interesting and good stuff there at times, but it can be a time-sink. (Of course, .test is lickety-split (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)