 Administrative / General / 86
  archive a la DejaNews?

Thanks, Todd, for the rationale behind a new Lego newsgroup server. Kinda makes sense, but it'll be a hassle going to multiple places for my Lego news fix. :^) Will articles here be archived and searchable like DejaNews? I find I'm relying on it (...) (26 years ago, 1-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)