 Administrative / General / 8593
Re: Hello?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 19:46:38 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
In lugnet.space, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
<snip>
Todd has been sick for the past few days (melted body on sofa.
Star Wars playing over and over...), .

-Suz.

Hope Todd feels better soon.  Orange juice and TV therapy works with my kids
for most things. [that and snuggling with the cat.]

I ate a whole bag of oranges in two days.  :-)  That plus lots of chicken
noodle soup (extra salt and cayenne pepper added :-), chocolate chip cookies,
Alka Seltzer cough and cold medicine, and TV (Star Wars videos and Battlestar
Galactica reruns :-).

Keep well Suz...

Hehe -- she had it first, a few days before me.

--Todd

sheree