 Administrative / General / 853
  Re: Holy time-zone differences, Batman!

(...) I try not to. :) (...) OK, I'll go dig it up and reply to it and post the reply here. (...) Well, certainly the .test group is perfect for -discovering- issues. In terms of bringing them up for discussion, this group here is the best place*, (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Holy time-zone differences, Batman!

(...) Really? .test ng's are usually very interesting places. At least you very rarely have to wade through lengthy posts. Quick and to the point. "This was a test, don't read it". In and out, no muss, no fuss. Steve (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Holy time-zone differences, Batman!

(...) I lump it in with the .off-topic.debate group -- I try not to read it, but I don't always succeed in not reading it. :) That is, there's interesting and good stuff there at times, but it can be a time-sink. (Of course, .test is lickety-split (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)