 Administrative / General / 8446
  Another Outage?

Did we apparently have another outage just now? No response from the server for a block of time, and when it responded, the newest post was 58 min old... It could be a perception thing but the outages seem to be increasing in frequency to me. Should (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)