 Administrative / General / 8438
8437  |  8439
Subject:
small LUGMAP background change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:49:15 GMT

Todd-
Quick "style" issue with the map that I noticed - it's "body" color (or
background) is not explicitly set to white (or whatever color you want) - so
on all of my systems the main background color is a gray with splotches of
color for "Regions" area (yellow) and the "World GIF graphic" (white).
Didn't know if that was the style you were going for.

http://www.lugnet.com/map/

-Mark