 Administrative / General / 8416
  Leakage from .debate

I don't want to drag another thread into the discussion about .debate, but in the following post: (URL) says: (...) Larry - I'm curious, do you feel that your response to Christopher may have been more harsh than it may have deserved to be, perhaps (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Leakage from .debate

(...) No, it's a good point. I was wondering about that myself. I, of course, would like to think I'm nifty! enough that I don't let how things go in one group influence how they go in another, and especially not to the point of lambasting a (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)