 Administrative / General / 8407
8406  |  8408
Subject:
migrate private set list to public list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 21:29:27 GMT

Is there any easy way to migrate my private set list information in my
membership webpage to the public list. I added it all as private (use to
privacy on the NET) without thinking clearly about it :)

Todd or whomever maintains the web forms,
I would suggest you add two features to the member set list page.
1) Add a second page (or dual the primary page) that includes text edit
fields where all the numbers are displayed so I (the member) can easily
update the fields globally.
2) Add a line at the bottom of the page that allows a member to submit an
update without going to the actual webpage. Similar to financial software in
that directly the totals line is an empty editing line that can be filled
in, submitted, and appended to the current set list.

This would make it a lot easier to track set personal/public set lists.

Thanks and great website!