 Administrative / General / 8377
Re: Preview: LUGNET T-Shirts, Mousepads, Coffee Mugs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 03:54:12 GMT

Just curious...will the Mugs be available anytime soon?

TIA,
Jason

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
LUGNET T-Shirts are just around the corner...we're finalizing • color-matching
adjustments this week.  Here's the design:

   http://www.lugnet.com/gear/preview-tshirt-small.jpg
   http://www.lugnet.com/gear/preview-tshirt-big.jpg

In the photo, some parts are real and some parts are fake.  The shirt • itself
(wrinkles courtesy of the humid weather this week :-) and the colorful • logo
printed on it are real (except that the colors are off in this particular
test-print); the text on the back of the shirt was added digitally after • the
photo was taken.  (The test runs had the text on the front; the real • shirts
will have the text on the back.  We'll put up some real photos later this
week -- hopefully Friday.)

Note also:  The photo above shows an X-large size shirt -- flattened out
flat -- so the logo is actually bigger than it looks in the photo.  (The
logo is about 7" wide on the shirt.)

Mousepads may be ready at the same time (late this week).  They measure
approximately 8"x10" in size.  The mousepad artwork looks like this:

   http://www.lugnet.com/gear/preview-mousepad-small.jpg

And here's a close-up photo showing mouspad surface detail under a bright
light (the colors are overexposed a bit from the bright light):

   http://www.lugnet.com/gear/preview-mousepad-big.jpg

The mousepads feel sort of soft and velvety and they smell just dandy!

Finally, we're also having coffee* mugs made up.  These still need a lot • of
work with color adjustments, so they probably won't be ready until July.
Here is a photo showing the two sizes of mugs -- the 11 oz. regular size • and
15 oz. "super-slurper" size:

   http://www.lugnet.com/gear/preview-mugs-small.jpg
   http://www.lugnet.com/gear/preview-mugs-big.jpg

These will be sold via cafepress.com, which ships worldwide.  Prices • aren't
yet finalized.

--Todd

* err, coffee, or java, or whatever your favorite tasty early-morning or
late-night beverage is!  :-)