 Administrative / General / 8319
  problems posting via email

Has anyone else been having a problem with posting to LUGNet via email? For the past several days now, I have been unable to post messages via email (i.e., by sending an email message to [newsgroup-name]@lugnet.com; e.g., (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: problems posting via email

(...) It may be related to an error I was receiving when posting by e-mail. I posted the following message and Todd replied to the effect that he was aware of the problem and working on it. See this message: (URL) Lynch (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: problems posting via email

[UPDATE] In the past few hours, *EVERY* post-by-email message I've sent in the past *SEVERAL* days has been (finally) showing up and posting to LUGNet. I'm still confused as to *WHY* I was having this problem... Thanks, Franklin (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: problems posting via email

I had a couple of messages bounce.. they did finally appear (2 days later) since my server seems to keep trying to resend the message for 5 days. The last day or so I haven't tried so we'll see with this message what happens. Tamy (sent saturday (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)