 Administrative / General / 8304
    Re: Lugnet having intermittent problems? —Todd Lehman
   (...) I'm digging to isolate the problem. It's not a capacity limit problem -- the normal load on the server is moderate. It's something else, most likely a bug in the webserver somewhere. I caught three httpd processes spinning, each using 33% of (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Lugnet having intermittent problems? —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) was, given that since Lugnet was responding slowly, I was swapped out to other tasks and just leaning on the retry button every few minutes to see if it was back. Good luck with your bughunt. I hope it's not a DoS attack. ++Lar (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Lugnet having intermittent problems? —Matthew Miller
   (...) Any reason you're using Apache 1.2.6? That's quite a few versions back... (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)