 Administrative / General / 8303
8302  |  8304
Subject:
Lugnet having intermittent problems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 22:22:52 GMT

I had several instances of "server busy, try later..." as well as seeing
that the traffic report is "all quiet" across the board again.

Are we starting to push the capacity limits of Lugnet(tm) or are there other
issues behind the scenes? I'm assuming it's not just me (although I was
having trouble listing items on eBay just now too...) if the traffic report
page is empty.

Another way of saying this, should we be worried?

++Lar