 Administrative / General / 8300
8299  |  8301
Subject:
Is Brickwise being updated?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 16:32:15 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I was just noticing that Brickwise seems to be very out of date for some
things.  I was researching the price of the 3033 Blue Tub and noticed that the
prices on Brickwise were all wrong.

For example:
The price shown for KBKids is too low by $1.10.
The prices for eToys and ToysRUs\Amazon are too high by $3.00.
WalMart doesn't seem to offer that item on the web site anymore.

Is it still being updated?

Ben Roller