 Administrative / General / 8285
    Re: Building manual on sale. —Frank Filz
   (...) Todd, Are you going to finalize the change in TOS limiting all market activity to appropriate groups, or finalize that you won't be making the change? I hate to see people keep tripping over the TOS. Everyone else, I strongly suggest you read (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms)