 Administrative / General / 8230
Re: LUGNET news server slow?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 01:54:43 GMT

Carsten Schmitz <casz@gmx.de> wrote:
is it me? It seems to me that getting and sending messages from and to
lugnet newsserver is very slow since yesterday?

Most likely something in crossing the atlantic.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/