 Administrative / General / 8204
Re: News/Discussion Group Traffic (Thu 26 Oct 2000)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 17:34:53 GMT

In lugnet.admin.statistics, Todd Lehman writes:
This is a traffic report for the news/discussion groups on LUGNET.  The table
below, based on 5-minute snapshots, shows how many new messages have recently
been posted.  Messages which have been crossposted are counted once for each
group in which they appear.

        PAST 24 HOURS (What's hot today)
   637  lugnet.*

<major snippage>

Todd,

Can I assume the stats for posting volumes have spiked up compared to the last
few weeks? I am of course asking because of the 2001 catalog and your enhanced
version of Ep 4. ;-)

Jude