 Administrative / General / 82
81  |  83
Subject:
Accessing Newsgroup from behind proxy server
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 20:19:18 GMT

Well it didn't take me long to decide I did actually have time at work to
read the newsgroup and I setup our proxy server (Wingate) to map a link to
lugnet.com.  This works great from within my newsgroup reader (Outlook) but
I am unable to access the newsgroups directly from the web page links as
these point to lugnet.com.

I don't think there is a workaround for this but that is no big deal.

Scott S.
materiel@halcyon.com