 Administrative / General / 8199
Re: Are we all too nice?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:25:12 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:
If you mean you think I should not have done as Jon asked, I think you are
correct. I regret it. Please accept my apologies.

Scott A

Apology accepted.  However, you broke the T&C by forging a post using a
name & email address that wasn't yours.  Don't do that.  You're out until
further notice.  Since it wasn't malicious and you didn't try to hide it,
a day or two should suffice.

--Todd