 Administrative / General / 8160
    Re: My Stance —Eric Joslin
   (...) So would I. No one ever said you couldn't choose who to like and who not to like. (...) Actually, if I felt that way, yeah, I would be ashamed of myself. (...) Just because he may have been here on Lugnet doesn't mean you *must* associate with (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: My Stance —Mike Stanley
   (...) People seem to be suggesting, though, that one should not choose to voice that opinion. If person A can voice an opinion that persons B, C, and D find offensive (and to be honest - persons E, F, and G couldn't care less about) I'd say B, C, or (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: My Stance —Eric Joslin
   (...) So would I. Of course, discussing it would imply the person with the negative opinion was around to discuss it. :D I'm really not saying that you should be forced to agree in any way with anything anyone says, or that you should not have the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: My Stance —Mike Stanley
   (...) Which is a succinct way of saying that he was basically a jerk. :) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)