 Administrative / General / 8075
Re: What's going to happen.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 06:49:07 GMT

Matthew wrote in message <39f06e60.3126733@news.lugnet.com>...

I know I'm going to get banned again.  Why do I know this?  I don't
know, it's just a feeling, I can't really explain it.  It doesn't
upset me too much though, because I was able to publicly apologize,
and I was there to help some people relieve some of their anger
against me in the form of flames.  But that doesn't fix what I did,
doesn't make it right, I know that.  I had to at least try to do
something, anything.  And I'm glad I was givin this opportunity, even
if it turns out to only be a temporary one.  Thank you Todd.

Firstly, thank you Matthew for apologising. I told you that it was the right
thing to do. In future, please make an effort to moderate how you express
your feelings, and if you do say something offhand, please be careful. You
may not get a second chance to participate with us.

Secondly, if I got my wish, Mike Stanley would have his posting privileges
revoked until he learnt how to refrain from posting spiteful rubbish whose
overall sentiment is frankly more poisonous, more hateful, than anything
I've EVER seen on Lugnet. EVER.

Thank you for making me angry, Mike Stanley. Angry and upset and most of
all, very, very disappointed. Please go away for a while. Go away and learn
what it truly means for Lugnet to be a friendly place, because you have made
it plain that you do not know. Go out into the fresh air, go camping,
fishing, go to church, talk with people for a few months and learn to
forgive. You too, Selçuk. And you, John Robert-Blaze Kanehl, and anyone else
who has forgotten how to be decent human beings. Go on. Now!

Thanks for reading.
Angry and disappointed,
Paul