 Administrative / General / 7970
Re: Thanks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 04:29:17 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...

This wasn't due to that minor problem with the replies not threading
properly? Surely not. I mean, it doesn't cause any real problems, and • nobody
would be so anal-retentive as to complain to admin about it..... right?

Did you want to start that row all over again somewhere else? There are a
number of us that consider this non compliant newsposting mechanism more • than
a "minor" problem and are quite glad to see the number of broken threads
decrease sharply.

Oops..... I'm sorry, I didn't realise people had a major problem with this.
I guess that because I'm using a news-reader app instead of the browser,
every use of FUT is a broken thread to me, so I'm used to hunting down