 Administrative / General / 7966
    Re: Partsref Update —Mike Stanley
   (...) I have all the time in the world, I've just proven myself to be either too dumb to follow Steve's instructions or incapable of accurately explaining my problems with the process. :( If anyone can figure it out it's Steve. When I finally got to (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Partsref Update —Steve Bliss
   (...) Can I quote you on that? BTW, I had a slightly different take on that meeting. I felt like a complete duffer, who was lucky to be sitting around with some real pros. Steve (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Partsref Update —Mike Stanley
   (...) Sure :) (...) Nah. I can't speak for Matthew G or John M, but I'm basically just a longtime computer hardware geek trying to keep finding new things to play with each year. :) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)