 Administrative / General / 7954
    RE: My point. —Bram Lambrecht
   Todd Lehman quotes "Matt": (...) I'll just throw in my after midnight $.005 -- IANAL, but it seems to me that these threats are starting to border on illegality... Thanks for blocking him. I certainly didn't see anything constructive in any of his (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)