 Administrative / General / 7821
  Re: Password Tips

[Reposted with corrections. I read the results incorrectly; the basepoint for passing is 100%, not 0%.] (...) I shouldn't be wasting my time disspelling FUD like this, but as long as I said the above, I should really define what I mean by "there are (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)