 Administrative / General / 7817
  Re: Password Tips

(...) Here's a good one: Long,Term/P1an! Passed with +178% I think I've got the hang of it now. (...) Delaying positive and negative results and temporarally blocking ip's for logins that have too many tries is probably the best way to discourage (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)