 Administrative / General / 7807
  Re: LUGNET Memberships

(...) Oh, I was thinking of something newsreader-based. It'd be more of a pain for the web interface. Unless someone wants to hack something into Mozilla. :) Once upon a time, Verisign was making a big deal over personal certificates. Guess they (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET Memberships

(...) heh, I wouldn't know anything about the newsreader, but it shouldn't be hard to put in the mail gateway... and that would certify the sender... however, for the web interface (after thinking about it more), you want it to me a lot more (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)