 Administrative / General / 7781
    FAQ group - not on main page —Shiri Dori
   Hi Todd, I was looking the other day on the main lugnet page (www.lugnet.com) and realized there is no direct link to the FAQ group (news.lugnet.com/faq/). Ouch. I mean, people can't ask questions if they don't know where to ask them... Ideally, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)