 Administrative / General / 7742
Re: LUGNET Memberships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 17:10:35 GMT

In lugnet.people, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman writes:

I'm happy to announce that formal LUGNET memberships are now available.  :)

So we set it up that you pay what you think is fair, based on what the value
of LUGNET is to you, with the minimum being 10 dollars (U.S.) for lifetime
membership, leaving anything else up to you.

If I send an extra $10, can I get a new packet of LUGNET membership stuff, • most
importantly my password?

Chris

Me too. I've now forgotten all 3 of my passwords, including the two new ones
that I worked very hard to come up with memorable phrases that I could
remember and that passed that (*&)&@%&$# insanely strict password check.

Anything I can actually remember, it flags. Even my pet phrases. I gotta start
writing these passwords down.

Ack!  Don't you realize that's much more insecure than your semi-secure
easially rememberable passwords?  This is retarded.  My banks and credit
cards and online trading accounts don't require that much "security", why
does my chat board?

On another topic, I love the new personal inventory.  Is there any
way to enter the information in on one page instead of going from set
to set?

KL