 Administrative / General / 773
  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

(...) a) and c). And a little of b) too, because I'm not sure regularly-occurring events belong in an announcment group. But i think it's probably the best currently-available place to put it. lugnet.announce.shopping doesn't help with what I want (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

(...) That's what I was worried about. (...) Sounds good to me. In fact, almost anyone receiving lugnet.announce by e-mail could easily filter things so that messages posted to lugnet.announce by Mike Stanley received special treatment, with the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

(...) Are you saying there may be some people who don't give everything coming from me special treatment? :) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

(...) I do, did you want to know what kind of treatment?? followups to o-t.f of course. ++Lar (25 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)