 Administrative / General / 7729
  Re: More set list requests...

(...) hmm... ours has exactly all of those in it too... including the price we paid for a set and the average price we paid per piece and per minifig :) plus a percentage of our entire collection cost vs. the totaled msrp :) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  RE: More set list requests...

(...) Yah, I have that stuff too, except for the price per minifig. Since I don't know the number of pieces for quite a few sets and since I've only bought about half (or less) of the sets I own, figuring out meaningful equations for my spreadsheet (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)