 Administrative / General / 7701
  Re: Load too high?

(...) Umm, isn't that what MaxClients is for? The only thing I use load triggerd shutoff for is the Virtual Explorer, since someone could (and has) pointed a rude paralell robots.txt ignoring web-sucker at it and caused 40+ povray renderings to (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Load too high?

(...) No. Depending on what the processes are doing, you can have dozens of httpd processes all impacting the load average very negigibly, especially if they're blocked on I/O writes to the socket. --Todd (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)