 Administrative / General / 7676
    poll newsgroup —Kevin Loch
   How about a newsgroup to discuss the polls on brickshelf? I could put a link directly to the newsgroup from the poll results page. The ideal case would be for comments to be associated with their specific poll, but that would require me to write (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: poll newsgroup —Kevin Loch
     (...) PS, I have no idea where you would want to put it. Definately not under announce.brickshelf, since the comments would most likely not be announcements. Actually, a newsgroup for discussing things people post to the gallery would be nice too. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: poll newsgroup —Todd Lehman
     (...) I would just encourage people to post about their stuff in the closest matching (e.g., most on-topic) newsgroup relating to their stuff. I see new Castle stuff, for example, posted to the .castle group almost daily. If someone's not interested (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: poll newsgroup —Todd Lehman
   (...) I would think you'd simply want to direct comments into the closest matching particular group associated with the poll, ya? For example, a poll about Space stuff, direct that into the .space group where it's already on-topic. That's what we (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: poll newsgroup —Frank Filz
   (...) Hmm, with that in mind, should the Micky Mouse sets point to lugnet.fabuland? That's where much of the discussion of them is occuring. (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)