 Administrative / General / 759
  Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com

Also sprach Fred Carcanague III: : Dejanews doesn't work w/Outlook Express. Despite some peoples poor : expreiences w/this software, I have had nothing but good come out of it. I That's because DejaNews is a web interface. Use a web browser and (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com

(...) I think the whole point is he *wants* to use Outlook Express, not the web or AOL's crappy interface. (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)