 Administrative / General / 7588
7587  |  7589
Subject:
Membership payment through PayPal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 00:12:50 GMT

I just wanted to verify that membership payments can be made through PayPal.
Initially, the email that I got about paying my "self-assigned membership
fee" was in "the form of a personal check, a cashier's check, a bank cheque, a
U.S. or international money order, a U.S. postal money order, a Travelers
Express money order, a Western Union money order, or just about any type of
official money order."

Then today I received a new email stating that the membership fee can be paid
using PayPal:

  "If you are able to make payments using PayPal, please make payments to:
paypal@lugnet.com"

Can I just have this confirmed before I perform any payment on this. And for
those that have used PayPal before know there is a "verify last name" feature.
What would be the last name for paypal@lugnet.com?

thanks
mark

(ps: I didn't post or cp this to lugnet.people.members cause it didn't look
like the right place - is this an ok place?)