 Administrative / General / 7553
Re: Ldraw.cgi (was: Re: More newbie questions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 21:17:20 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, David Eaton wrote:

How to fix this: (from LUGNET's standpoint)
This can actually be fixed by changing the headers to:

It's not a problem on LUGNET's end.  Many people *don't* have this problem.
There is a generally-agreed on MIME type for DAT and MPD (see
<http://www.ldraw.org/faq/>, it's one of the last questions).

It *might* be a problem with the way MLCAD registers DAT and MPD filetypes.
I don't know.  I've got the filetypes registered to L3Lab, and it all works
slick on my systems.

Steve