 Administrative / General / 7551
    Re: My LUGNET FTX page is not available —Todd Lehman
   (...) My fault -- yes -- I'll fix. Sorry. --Todd (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: My LUGNET FTX page is not available —Todd Lehman
   (...) OK, try now. Very sorry about that! Yes, it was related to the new homepage. It didn't know how to display FTX pages. I made it forward the request on to the old code, behind the scenes, so it all works transparently just as it did before. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)