 Administrative / General / 7539
Re: Announcing new LUGNET homepage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:15:56 GMT

Todd & Suz <admin@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:FzBur3.2L1@lugnet.com...
We are pleased to announce a new LUGNET homepage:

   http://www.lugnet.com/

We hope that you find it refreshing and that new visitors will find it
friendly and inviting.

If you miss the old homepage, simply look for it at its new location:

   http://news.lugnet.com/

Special thanks to everyone who gave feedback on earlier prototypes -- your
input was extremely helpful!

--Todd & Suz

Nice.  I will use it in conjunction with the original.   I like having the
"Toy Box" -(Fun things to see and do) up front.   A little surprised the
mosaic maker was't included.    I haven't played with it yet.  It is on my
list of treats to allow myself ... soon!      Eventually, I might even
answer the Fibblesnork survey.

Would be nice to have a news icon on the skip filter page in addition to the
home icon.

[and yes I still want the funky globe colors back, but i have settled for
printing it out and taping it  to my  screen case ;-) !  just another step
in my personal crusade against the view that everything  "should " match.]

sheree