 Administrative / General / 7360
    Re: Pruning not good for the trees —Scott Arthur
   (...) This is the problem with accepting funds from TLC. Cynics will say that TL is TLC's pocket now, and that this is just a sign of things to come blah blah blah. Although, I very much doubt that is the case. To avoid any fuss in the future it (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Pruning not good for the trees —Steve Bliss
   (...) Nah. I'm a cynic (wanna see my ID card?), and I don't think this is the case. Steve (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)