 Administrative / General / 7359
  Re: Pruning not good for the trees

From what I've seen of this information leak, it's a case of shutting the gate *after* the horse has bolted. If six million people suddenly knew WW3 was coming, but shouldn't have, because of some government department's stuff-up in transferring the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Pruning not good for the trees

I'm not sure where the best place to hang this in the tree is, but here it is. Many people have argued that now that the information about the 2001 sets is openly available, Lugnet should not bow down to TLC's request to remove the information. My (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)