 Administrative / General / 7353
    Re: Pruning not good for the trees —Eric Joslin
   (...) I'm going to start by saying that I fully understand the Lugnet admins actions in this case. It's far better for the relationship with LEGO to move quickly and do what they request, and *then* follow up to see if it was right or not. But at (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Pruning not good for the trees —Geoffrey Hyde