 Administrative / General / 7289
  Re: Web interface to LUGNET news moving from www.lugnet.com to news.lugnet.com

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman writes: <snip> (...) IMHO, I prefer the layout at (URL) compared to this new creation. Are you planning on implementing that in the future? I hope so because a new look would go well with major changes. Jude M (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@home.com> wrote in message news:FyoCxL.F6p@lugnet.com... <snip> > IMHO, I prefer the layout at (URL) to (...) hope (...) I can imagine that such a look works well for the www.lugnet.com url. I think it was part of the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Web interface to LUGNET news moving from www.lugnet.com to news.lugnet.com

(...) to (...) That IS pretty cool looking. It would be even better if we could have customized list of news groups along the right side. Steve Martin Member #57 (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Web interface to LUGNET news moving from www.lugnet.com to news.lugnet.com

(...) Yes and no -- "yes" in that the main www.lugnet.com homepage will be changing dramatically, and "no" in that the first makeover prototype isn't probably what will replace it, but something else. --Todd (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)