 Administrative / General / 7183
Re: Mecha Legs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 21:18:48 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
In lugnet.build.mecha, Matthew Miller writes:
But beyond all of that, this is completely contrary to the spirit of the
Lego online community. Part of the fun of it all is sharing designs and
ideas with others. Otherwise, we'd all be in our rooms playing.

I tell ya, that's all I want to do right now, especially after this bombshell • I
dropped.

Mladen, you're entitled to wanting to keep your designs yours, but your
behavior and language is way out of line.  Shouting and swearing at folks for
slighting you in this affair has done little to improve anyone's opinion of
you.  Take a chill pill.

Moish, you're also of course entitled to your opinions, but name-calling back
isn't the best for you, either.

Eric, I think you've got the right idea.  Someone call me when the ego match
is over.

Cheers,
- jsproat

If i may cut in here, I think that lugnet should create an argue news group
but... I happen to know Mladen pretty well, he should be able to hold it back
regardless, he could use it to attract users like us, or maybe to show what
you can do, or to just plain tease us here...its is idea so he may do anything
as he wishes, geez i got an idea for a banner...its done but i'm gonna hold it
back until i think of a good reason, its really nice seeing how its my first
banner...

geocities.com/armurdknight
home to the weapons factory and more