 Administrative / General / 7180
  Re: Mecha Legs

Maybe I wouldn't have done this he only kept his dumb, mouth shut! And I apologize for the language. (...) I (...) is (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Mecha Legs

You know, Mladen, your apology doesn't carry any weight when the preceding sentence contains yet another insult. I wasn't putting you down. I didn't insult your creation. I didn't insult you. All I did was disagree about copyright laws. I don't (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Mecha Legs

let's all line up to kiss his ass, shall we- seems like that's the only thing this guy responds to. i tried not to insult him either- i think the guys an awe- inspiring builder- all i did was ask for his input and he gives me some half- assed (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)