 Administrative / General / 7172
  Membership

Hi Todd, I signed up for a LUGNET membership on 22 june and I got a 'friendly reminder' on 7 july. Given the time between signing up and the reminder I starting to get a little worried by now since the money should have arrived by now... I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Membership

(...) I think I remember seeing an envelope with your name on it a few days ago -- in fact I'm almost positive -- but I'll have to check later today -- I'm behind in processing the incoming mail. No worries, I think you're all set. --Todd (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Membership