 Administrative / General / 7156
  Searching the Newsgroups from the Web interface

Todd, Is there any way to search the newsgroups using the dialog box at the top of each page, but sort the results by DATE? I can't tell how it is weighting the results, but I get a few from a couple of days ago, then one from 10 months ago, and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)