 Administrative / General / 7105
Re: LUGNET T-Shirts are in!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 08:38:06 GMT

Actually, ANY of the designs on a black T would look much better to me - white
shirts get permanently stained too quickly.

I do realize that black Ts cost more, as they have to be double-printed for light
colors to show up correctly, but I'd pay extra for it.

Bram Lambrecht wrote:

Glad to hear it!  I still like it too!  What do you think of the "art" style
designs based on it?

  http://www.lugnet.com/gear/tshirts/F
  http://www.lugnet.com/gear/tshirts/H
  http://www.lugnet.com/gear/tshirts/J

From what I can see under the huge "SAMPLE" text, these look nice.  However, I
think I still prefer the three variations here:
http://www.lugnet.com/admin/logo/
Black T-shirts with the back-litlogo would look pretty cool :)
--Bram

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/