 Administrative / General / 7102
    Re: LUGNET T-Shirts are in! —David Phillips
   I was thinking with the design stitched rather than printed on the Polo shirts. I've got a polo shirt with a red miata on it that was done really well. I would think the lugnet logo should stitch up fine as well. david (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: LUGNET T-Shirts are in! —Scott Edward Sanburn
   (...) Indeed. I have a very nice polo shirt from AEI (The Engineering firm I work for) from Lands End. That might be a good avenue to approach for shirts Todd. I love my Black AEI shirt. : ) (3X, no less! : ) ) Scott S. -- (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)