 Administrative / General / 7099
RE: LUGNET T-Shirts are in!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 19:15:56 GMT

From: Todd Lehman [mailto:lehman@javanet.com]
In lugnet.admin.general, Kim Toll writes:
I really like the look of the logo.  Nice and clean!

Glad to hear it!  I still like it too!  What do you think of
the "art" style
designs based on it?

   http://www.lugnet.com/gear/tshirts/F
   http://www.lugnet.com/gear/tshirts/H
   http://www.lugnet.com/gear/tshirts/J

--Todd

I like 'F' the best.  I guess I'm just into 'simple'.  H is nice too, but
not as clean as F.  And J, though nice, totally obscures the logo and just
looks a tad random for my tastes.  This is all, clearly, IMHO.  And I'm
probably not really qualified to have an opinion in this area, but hey, I do
anyway :)

Kim